1. Hydrogen Peroxide & Baking Soda
What You Need:
- 1 tsp. Hydrogen Peroxide (less than $1 at Walmart for bottle)
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda (less than $2 for box at Walmart)
- *Optional: Custom mouth guard ($4 at Walmart in sports section)*
*Optional: If you have a mouth guard or purchased one, put the paste in it, then put the guard in your mouth for 10-20 minutes. Do this once a week.*
That's it! Easy Peasy. I recommend beginning well before your wedding day as this process takes some time.
2. Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel
Negatives aside, I saw improvement after two uses! If you purchase just the gel, using a mouth guard like the one mentioned above works best. I usually take a shower when I use this so it can set for a good 15-20 minutes.
If you're looking for a cheaper and less harsh alternative, I would stick with baking soda and peroxide. If you're unsure about this method, check out this video review/tutorial by leighannsays: