1. The Malibooty Workout
2. 15 Minute Leg Workout
3. 100 Calorie Workout
4. Tone Those Arms
- Increase the sets/reps by 5 or 10 each week.
- Mix it up. Try combining different exercises.
- Make it a routine. I do my 30 minute workout before each shower. This way, you make it a habit. And you feel fresh afterwards.
- Get out and do something! Go for a jog or a swim. Walk around your neighborhood. I play tennis for an hour on Mondays and Wednesdays, so I save these workouts for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. This way, my body gets two days of rest.
- Stay hydrated. I can't stress this enough!